You know it's February when the paper hearts begin to climb the walls of shops and restaurants. But love is more than Valentine's Day - and it's more than just the romantic version. From lost love to family love to doomed love, and more, there are more love stories to be told than flecks of glitter on the sparkliest Valentine.
To celebrate love in all its complicated, wonderful, heartbreaking, life-affirming varieties, our friends at Brick Books have put together a HUGE prize pack. So don't miss the chance to fill your hearts and your bookshelves (and maybe the arms of a special friend, partner, or family member) by entering. Check out the contents of this hefty prize pack below; this is one of our biggest giveaways EVER!
Brick Books Love in All its Forms February Contest:
- The Banquet of Donny & Ari by Naomi Guttman
- Careen by Carolyn Smart
- Everything, now by Jessica Moore
- The Girls with Stone Faces by Arleen Pare
- Hymn by John Barton
- I see my love more clearly from a distance by Nora Gould
- Love Outlandish by Barry Dempster
- The Luskville Reductions by Monty Reid
- Museum of Kindness of Susan Elmslie
- Riffs by Dennis Lee
- Slovenly Love by Méira Cook
- Steam-Cleaning Love by J.A. Hamilton
- Tell them it was Mozart by Angeline Schellenberg
- Undone by Sue Goyette
To enter, send us an email with your name and full mailing address at email@example.com by 11:59pm on Saturday, February 10, 2018. To be eligible, entries must use the subject line "Brick Books February Love". One winner will be chosen at random and be contacted via email following the contest's closing. That lucky person will receive the entire prize pack listed above (one copy of each title), courtesy of Brick Books.
We wish the best of luck to everyone who enters, and a lovely February to all!