Are you a non-fiction lover? If so, you won't want to miss our contest in partnership with the RBC Taylor Prize! We're giving away a full set of the five shortlisted titles. These five books represent the finest Canadian non-fiction published last year. With a mix of memoir, history, and art writing represented on the shortlist, there is something for everyone; five incredible additions to any bookshelf.
All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RBC Taylor Prize Contest" and your mailing address by 11:59pm EST Thursday, February 16, 2017 in order to be considered. One winner will be selected at random and notified via email.
The deadline to enter is this Thursday, so don't wait. Good luck to all entrants, and happy reading!
The prize package contains one (1) copy of each of the following titles, the full shortlist for the 2017 prize:
- By Chance Alone: A Remarkable True Story of Courage and Survival at Auschwitz by Max Eisen (Toronto, ON), published by HarperCollins Canada
- Pumpkinflowers: A Soldier’s Story of a Forgotten War by Matti Friedman (Jerusalem), published by Algonquin Books
- Mad Enchantment: Claude Monet and the Painting of Water Lilies by Ross King (Oxford, England), published by Bond Street Books
- Marconi: The Man Who Networked the World by Marc Raboy (Montreal, QC), published by Oxford University Press
- This Is Not My Life: A Memoir of Love, Prison, and Other Complications by Diane Schoemperlen (Kingston, ON), published by HarperCollins Canada