The Trillium Awards honour excellence in Ontario literature, boasting a back catalogue of winners that includes Alice Munro, Michael Ondaatje, and Margaret Atwood, amongst other luminaries.
This year's fantastic list of finalists for the Trillium Award include short fiction, novels, and non-fiction. In addition, the Trillum Prize for Poetry has an excellent three-book shortlist.
Courtesy of the Trillum Prize, we're giving away a mega prize pack with all of the shortlisted titles for both prizes, PLUS two (2) tickets to the June 20 prize announcement event - that's right, you could be in the room when the winners are announced!
Prize package includes:
- The Hidden Keys by André Alexis, Coach House Books
- Brown by Kamal Al-Solaylee, HarperCollins Publishers
- For All the Men (and Some of the Women) I’ve Known by Danila Botha, Tightrope Books
- Waiting for the Cyclone by Leesa Dean, Brindle & Glass Publishing
- Throaty Wipes by Susan Holbrook, Coach House Books
- The Sweetest One by Melanie Mah, Cormorant Books
- Settler Education: Poems by Laurie D. Graham, McClelland & Stewart
- Yes or Nope by Meaghan Strimas, Mansfield Press
- A Mingus Lullaby by Dane Swan, Guernica Editions
- Two tickets to the June 20, 2017 Trillium Awards announcement event
So, how to enter? Well, we want to know which book is the one you can't wait to read!
To enter to win the whole prize pack, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon (12:00pm EST) on Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Tell us your name, mailing address, and the title of the 2017 Trillium-nominated book you're most excited about. With shortlists like this, there certainly aren't any wrong answers! Please use the subject line "Trillium Contest" to be considered.
One winner will be selected at random and notified via email. Good luck to everyone who enters!