If you want to be a hero to the little book worms in your life, don't miss the chance to enter for a chance to win an incredible prize pack of books for young readers.Courtesy of Second Story Press, you have the chance to win six beloved, diverse children's books, including a copy of The Case of Windy Lake, which was the co-winner in Second Story Press’ 2018 Indigenous Writing Contest.
The Second Story Kids' Books Prize Pack consists of one copy of each of:
- The Case of Windy Lake by Michael Hutchinson
- The Mozart Girl by Barbara Nickel
- Skateboard Sibby by Clare O’Connor
- A Cage Without Bars by Anne Dublin
- Bright Shining Moment by Deb Loughead
- Krista Kim-Bap by Angela Ahn
To enter, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Second Story Kids Contest" and your full mailing address. One winner will be chosen at random and informed via email. To be considered, entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sunday, February 10, 2019. Good luck to everyone who enters!