April 24 to May 2, 2021, the Blue Metropolis International Literary Festival will open its virtual doors for its spring program.
Over a hundred national and international invitees to tackle a thought-provoking theme: the challenges of our times.
Over fifty panels, debates, interviews—complete with fresh points of view on subject that interest you :
- Writers of a wounded Lebanon
- Souleymane Bachir Diagne: Africa and the West: Pacified Memories?
- David Grossman: “Trenchant Witness”
- Who are we? Where are we coming from? Indigenous voices of the moment
- Life in SLOW motion: the world around the corner
- Do writers ever really perish? Mathieu Lindon on Hervé Guibert
- Javier Cercas: The novel in search of the past/Palabras que profundizan el pasado
- All People Share the Same Rights
- A Teen Author's Take on Loving and Supporting a Sibling With Autism