Join us for a fun and informative evening of readings and presentations about the state of short fiction in Canada today. Co-hosted by the Creative Writing Program at the School of Continuing Studies, University of Toronto, Editors Toronto, the Canadian Authors Association, and Iguana Books.
* Keynote and reading by Jessica Westhead, (Things Not to Do)
* Short fiction editing by Alexandra Leggat
* GF Garrard on culturally diverse speculative fiction (Dark Helix Press)
* Michael Mirolla (Guernica Editions) on Canadian short fiction in its global context
* Readings from Blood Is Thicker, a new anthology co-published by the Canadian Authors Association and Iguana Books
Please reserve your free tickets here: https://bit.ly/2JJTxsY
Cut and paste URL into browser, select GET TICKETS, and follow the prompts.
All donations and raffle proceeds will go to the Creative Writing Bursary at the School of Continuing Studies, to assist emerging writers.